Looking for Linux Laptop

A. Paul LeBarron II shipdadip at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 14 07:50:49 EST 2004

I also have a laptop if anyone is interested.

I have a Dell 8100.  It is a Pentium 3 1ghz, 128MB SDRAM, 20 GB Hard
drive, 32MB Nvidia2GO video, and a 4x CD-RW drive.  Comes in a nice Dell
laptop nag.  It's in really nice condition, no cracks or major scratches.
Linux runs great on this machine too.
Looking to get $600 for this, if anyone is interested send me an email.