Looking for Linux Laptop

Christopher Crowell crowell33 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 10 12:17:32 EST 2004

I have one I'm looking to get rid of. It's a Compaq Presario 730us. 1ghz AMD
Duron, 384mb RAM, 20gb HD, dvd-rom. I've successfully installed Red Hat 8 on
it and have had no problems, although I tried to doing Red Hat 9 on it and
couldn't get the video working right. How much are you looking to spend?