missing mail

Advent Systems adventsystems at verizon.net
Tue Dec 7 17:40:46 EST 2004

Sorry for sending the previous post before I was finished but I'd like
to add my first post on this subject was not meant in any way to
criticize the mail list. Please look around at other lists to see what a
great list we have here. I'm all for improving things that really need
improving but sometimes we get busy with things that really don't NEED
fixing. When I questioned the anomaly I was more wondering if someone
(not on our list) could be intentionally diverting the mail for
inspection or whatever reason.

Bob Randal