missing mail

Stephen Burke qfwfq at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 7 10:58:44 EST 2004

A valid question indeed.

I got Bob's message (below) also, so the mail must be at least sort of
working, but I have also been wondering if majordomo would perform the
feat pete mentions. I get email from the gnomemeeting-list in the same
once-a-day, many-post fashion. That list also allows you to choose which
method you prefer (individual or grouped), but I don't remember being
asked that by the majordomo program when I was registering.
I, too, would prefer a more holistic view of the posts here, if it is
possible.

Just a thought ,
S.