k3b/gnome/fc2

Advent Systems adventsystems at verizon.net
Fri Dec 3 14:14:23 EST 2004

Jesse,
    Thanks Again!  (I'm starting to sound like a broken record with you)
:) , K3b is working perfectly and all error messages and warnings are
gone.  It's obvious that it's going to take years before I can
help/repay you with anything Linux  (although someday I hope to be able)
but I work in the pro audio business and if theres anything, equipment,
info, whatever, I can do/help you with don't hesitate to contact me off
the list at:

Bob Randal
Advent Systems
adventsystems at verizon.net