k3b/gnome/fc2

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 2 05:05:15 EST 2004

I'm not sure with Fedora C2 or C3 as I run Suse. I do know that with
Suse it is not available from the command line. It is only accessible
from the system menu tree. System>More Programs>k3bSetup.  My son runs
Core 3 and he downloaded the source, compiled and installed k3b after he
removed the rpm. He is now burning CD's and DVD's with no problem.  I'll
ask if he could contribute some info.
Bob