Ubuntu Linux

green_man green_man at bluefrog.biz
Wed Dec 1 17:23:01 EST 2004

Mark Robson wrote, On 11/30/04 1:48 PM:

> Is a meeting planned this month?  I'd take one - would gladly pick it
> up if you didn't want to mail it.
>
> thanks

I'll take one. I've been on a live CD kick again, since my Mandrake is
broken [again] and I've been trying to use them to fix it.
What Window Managers does it come with ?

Christmas falls on a SAT this year, and December's meeting would be on
the SUN before, the 19th.
I'd like to bring the possessed box and see if any of the gurus can do
what wizard software couldn't.
It hasn't worked right since Halloween.

--
The sole purpose of my life is, apparently, to test my sanity.

Scott
Netscape 7.0 Mail