Cisco vpn Linux Version

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 23:36:43 EDT 2004

Does anyone have any idea where to get a copy of Cisco
vpn? Is it open source? I tried to find it on thier
site but seems you have to pay for it. Are their any
alternatives freebee vpn clients I can use in Linux
that are quite simple to configure. I need to be able
to vpn to a clients site and log into citrix server
farms. I succeded in doing this with the Citrix client
that I loaded in Fedora2 that I use at work but I need
to be able to vpn from home. Any suggestions?  Cheers