Many questions.

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Aug 26 15:34:34 EDT 2004

That one is going to start alot of emails, anyway,
1. Never under any circumstance EVER go running back to winblows with
your tail between your legs.
2. K3B Rocks! http://www.k3b.org
3. ctrl/alt/backspace is one way, command prompt, /sbin/telinit 3 or 1
(single) then /sbin/telinit 5
4. Is xp on a different drive? if so, you need to map the drives in the
conf file. Tell me your partition tables and I will send you a config
that should work.