Subjects fitten to be written

TheCactusKid Cactus thecactuskid45 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 20:11:27 EDT 2004

Well, long ago and far away long before the bushwhack years (homeland securty), and even longer before the gates years there was something called freedom of speech and the freedom to network with others to discuss issues and offer and ask for help. In the trend of friendship there went along a need to ask and yea shall find.

If we are to keep our beloved values then we must strive to fight for them. So heres how I see it. I can ask for help, I can also offer help! I can say I have items to sell and or give away! I have that right as long as I hold to polite web etiquette. (who deems what is impolite web etiquette) I see no harm in using this list to express my ideas or thoughts. If they be of business or not. That has stopped no one yet! Or is it only when at the whim of some to raise a brow and proclaim no none of that. I have seen a lot of business tossed back and forth on this list so who has the right to say who can and who can't on this list? As an American and a Linux user, and a LUG member on this list-server. I think I have more then a right to actively participate on this list.