Help!!!

Tom Morgan samothyev at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 08:19:37 EDT 2004

ok what I tried to do was set this disk up as a
dynamic disk. After I made the setting change it
wouldnt boot. It gave me a
Session3_Initialaztion_Failed error. I googled this
error msg and all I got was how to prevent it from
happening, not how to fix it. So in my panic mode of
retreiving the data I need off of this I decided to
pull the drive and bring it to work and see if I can
mount it in my Linux box here and get the data I need
off of it.

I'll keep you all posted if your interested.

-Tom