RPC Patch

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Fri Apr 16 13:25:56 EDT 2004

I'm running a PCnetlink domain, my NT/2k/XP boxes authenticate to the
pcnetlink domain. I installed the latest microsoft RPC patch on a new
machine, then attempted to join the domain. I get a "A remote procedure
call (RPC) protocol error occured" when I try and join the domain after
I install the patch. I tested this on my laptop which didn't have the
patch yet, was able to exit and join the domain, then I installed the
patch and got the same error. Any body seen this? Maybe a local security
setting?

Justin

--
Justin Bennett