Open Office help

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Wed Apr 14 00:57:27 EDT 2004

Hi.  I tried your suggestion by renaming ~/.openoffice to
.save.openoffice .  Performance is either the same or a little worse.
The only difference I noticed is that all my custom document templates
were unavailable (I still have them, so I can put them back).  All my
other settings remained in effect - like changes to the toolbars, etc.
They seem to be stored in ~/OpenOffice.org1.1.0 .

So, something else is going on.  Any other ideas?
I'm going to see if installing OOo 1.1.1 makes any difference, but the
release notes don't say too much about anything like this.

Joe

--
"Seek the truth and the truth will make you odd." --Flannery O'Connor