j2re versions

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Wed Apr 14 00:46:14 EDT 2004

Hi.  I have j2re 1.4.2.03-linux-i586.rpm installed and running fine with
Mozilla on my system.

I just downloaded ThinkFree Office for Linux which comes as an rpm for
RH 7.2.
When I try to install it, it fails asking for jre 1.4.1_02.  I am
downloading it now (also as an rpm).

Is there some way to install it without overwriting my newer version of
j2re or is there a way to mess with the TFO rpm to get it to try to work
with the newer j2re?

Any suggestions on workarounds would be appreciated.

Joe

--
"Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative." --Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)