callwave

jb mesimpleton at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 19:12:56 EDT 2004

I was just wondering if anyone is using or knows of an internet answering
machine similar to callwave, but for linux. I have Gnome Meeting but I don't
think it handles the call forwarding. I don't think vgetty handles forwarding
either. I use RH9 with dialup and don't want to miss any calls. I took a
quick look at kdeam and kam2 but It didn't seem like they handle calls while
online, just operate like an answering machine when the phone rings. Any help
or info would be appreciated.
THX
JB