How to install Linux on a dead badger

TheCactusKid Cactus thecactuskid45 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 10:54:50 EDT 2004

RedHat on a DEC Alpha.

and speaking of DEC Alpha's Well fellows I've got a whole package deal up for SALE for $100.00  This package deal contains the following: 1, 233Mhz, 3, 166Mhz with stands, drive tower (parts), two CR-Rom drive units, cables, Harddrives, Misc Hardware, Loads of Software, And all the Docs & Manuals you'd ever need. You've got to see it to believe it. If your interested I'll even bring it to the next meeting and you can take it off my hards right then and there!

tHecActUsKid:)

Anthony Corrice <acorrice at adelphia.net> wrote:
some people just have too much time on their hands...

http://www.strangehorizons.com/index.pl?Contents=/2004/20040405/badger.shtml