Network Trouble Shooting help.

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Wed Apr 7 12:36:51 EDT 2004

Greg,

Besides our extensive monitoring that Shatter I.T.'s NOC provides, we
have a new product called 24Seven Cube, which is a remote monitoring
appliance.
It contains all of our monitoring technology in a remotely-deployable
box, and also creates a realtime secure link into our data NOC for 24/7
monitoring while not being intrusive to your network or firewall. Our
focus is on high reliability and high performance.

Although most of our clients deploy this as part of a permanent
monitoring solution, I'm sure this will pinpoint your problem quickly
and effectively.

Feel free to contact me at 716-852-5872 or via email.
Also, take a look at our web site: http://www.shatterit.com/

-Mark