Powerline Ethernet Bridge

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 17:28:43 EDT 2004

In theory they should work. Although it appears you
have to set them up. I got this form a web search.
 The SpeedStream Powerline Ethernet Adapter instantly
networks almost any Ethernet-equipped device,
including Windows, Mac OS, and Linux PCs, printers,
and even the latest game consoles, providing up to 14
Mbps Powerline broadband networking. Its compact,
wall-hugging form requires no desk space and is easily
moved from room to room. With SpeedStream Powerline,
you’ve already got the network you need for data,
gaming, streaming media, and the future.

hope this helps.

--- "Riga, Anthony" <Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com>
wrote:
> Has any tried setting up a Powerline Ethernet Bridge
> that runs off your elecrical socket from in the
> house with Linux? Ive seen them for winblows but not
> Linux... Just curious how they work...

=====
Free Good
Fire Bad