Apache 2.0.40 error and does not run

S. Johnson zatharus at ncn.net
Tue Sep 30 10:50:30 EDT 2003

Hi Darin,

Tell me more about automount.  This system is plagued with NFS
problems.  If there's a better more reliable way to mount these volumes,
please let me know!

Also, I am still looking for a solution to this problem with Apache not
starting if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks,

Sean Johnson