Dictation Software for Linux?

Mark Robson markrobson at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 21:24:55 EDT 2003

I don't remember from my days in sales for a computer
distributor ever seeing that Scansoft had any R/D,
they're a sort of aggregator bringing together other
companies' products.
I trolled around on IBM's site, and found this:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/offers/download.html
There are links in the Websphere information here and
other places that combine AIX and IBM Voice (not
viaVoice, note), and Linux, but I don't have any
familiarity with Websphere to say if it meets your
req's.
Unless "open-source and low cost" figure in: reference
your earlier comments about them controlling the
market.  "Blue" is all about the green.