partitions

green_man green_man at bluefrog.biz
Fri Sep 26 23:34:16 EDT 2003

Mark Robson wrote, On 09/18/03 11:21 PM:

>Steamroller over the Gates?  A cartoon image that
>makes me laugh.
>
>Good advice, though.  Likely the source of all these
>ills can be traced to the possessed nature of the Wind
>O/S, as you point out.
>
>Mark

Sorry, but I've been away for a while, and while catching up on over 400
messages and reading this thread, I just felt I  _HAD_  to share this
appropriately humorous image.
Attached is a jpg encased in a zip.
Feel free to delete without viewing, or use as a logo screen, as I once did.

--
The sole purpose of my life is, apparently, to test my sanity.

Scott
Netscape 7.0 on Win 98 SE