Dictation Software for Linux?

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Fri Sep 26 14:10:28 EDT 2003

Thanks.  I looked into those.  The problem is, they all rely on ViaVoice
which as far as I can tell, IBM gaveth and IBM tooketh away.  There's an
Xvoice-Sphinx project, but my first impression from looking at a few
posts, is that it's in the very early stages.

Right now, it looks like Windoze or no dictation (and I'm still not sure
how good it is on Windoze.)

Joe