GAIM AFFECTED BY UPGRADES

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Sep 25 08:41:26 EDT 2003

I stand corrected on this one. It took them to the end of the day but I
can no longer use my Yahoo account with GAIM. Now that totally sucks. I
know they have Yahoo Messenger for Unix but last time I had it
installed, it was really bad, kept screwing up the fonts, etc. Nothing
worse than when something that works well gets broken, especially on
purpose.

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>