Still clueless about multimedia

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Wed Sep 24 11:39:27 EDT 2003

Thanks.
I installed mozplugger.1.3.2-1.i586.rpm.
I installed mplayerplug-in-0.90 for "the system"  in
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins.  Do I also have to installit for the user in
~/.mozilla/plugins?  I don't think so, but it didn't do anything when I
tried to open the file in Mozilla of Firebird.
I (had :(  ) mplayer .80, but it seems to have been removed when I tried
to install mplayer .91 and 1.0 (subject of another post).  What version
of mplayer are you using?  I assume that the other files are just some
sort of interface to it.  Is that correct?

Joe