hope someone will find this handy

Stephen sfielding7 at cogeco.ca
Mon Sep 22 23:59:07 EDT 2003

*Xlogan v1.0 [2.0] W98/2k/XP FREE*

http://www.axeuk.com/xlogan.htm

{Analyze log files} Webmasters and anyone with a Web site running Apache
can use this tool to analyze the Web site's log files. I downloaded my
.gz (gzip compressed file) file and opened it in Xlogan. Danged file was
17 megs, so I trimmed it down to 10 megs - especially since an invalid
entry caused Xlogan to hiccup. After successfully importing the file, I
could view visitors, referrers, search engines, browsers, files,
country, and the raw log. What I like about it is you can click any
column to re-sort the log. It makes it easier to see the higher
percentages or numbers grouped rather than dig through mixed numbers.
The search engine page is fun to read because you get to see the weird
keywords people entered to get to your site. "Meryl fetish?" I am not
going to ask what that's about. You can also select an item and click Go
to URL to get whisked away to the Web site without having to type it in.
By the way, whoever was searching for "Cytomeglovirus" misspelled it.
It's "Cytomegalovirus.

--
              \\\|///
             \\- - -//

I am looking but I do not see your SMILE