Install Apache,mod_perl,mod_php,mysql

cliff at cliffmeyers.com cliff at cliffmeyers.com
Sat Sep 20 01:41:52 EDT 2003

Frank,

Here's a test file I put together a ways back detailing the install... it's
almost all of the commands you should need in the shell to get that stuff
installed.  It compiled mod_ssl and mod_perl statically while mod_php is a DSO.
If you'd like to do mod_php statically as well let me know and I can get you the
commands for that too...

-Cliff