Newbee newsletter

Stephen sfielding7 at cogeco.ca
Fri Sep 19 14:20:49 EDT 2003

for those just starting linux check these news letters
to subscribe check

http://www.scotsnewsletter.com

Sources --
Most of the material you'll read in Tips for Linux Apprentices comes
from Bruno of Amsterdam, one of the moderators of the popular All
Things Linux forum at Scot's Newsletter Forums:

http://www.scotsnewsletter.com/forums/index.php?s=&act=SF&f=14

Bruno is helped by All Things Linux co-moderators Peachy and Teacher,
as well as other forum members who have posted in the highly useful
"Tips for Linux Starters" thread (from which Linux Apprentices is
derived):

http://www.scotsnewsletter.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=14&t=503&s=

Scot's Newsletter back issues:

Check Your Linux 'ISO':
http://www.scotsnewsletter.com/47.htm#linuxtips

Installation Tips:
http://www.scotsnewsletter.com/48.htm#linuxtips

Updating Your Distro:
http://www.scotsnewsletter.com/49.htm#linuxtips

--
              \\\|///
             \\- - -//

I am looking but I do not see your SMILE