nflug chatter

ron browning ron_browning14223 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 16:16:24 EDT 2003

Why not use a yahoo group.  It's free and they log the past emails for refeance!  Chat is availible, etc.

Stephen <sfielding7 at cogeco.ca> wrote:no offence
I am a newbe and I like to hear other peoples problems it lets me know I
am not alone

I can follow someoones problem from start to finnish
do not use chat because it is hard to trake a thread if you drop in

this group is my third longest the other to range from 100-600 messages
in 24hrs on a good day
my 2cents

--
\\\|///
\\- - -//

I am looking but I do not see your SMILE