permissions

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Sep 17 23:18:22 EDT 2003

Here is a printout of my /etc/fstab, note the cdrom line. After you fix
that you can download a file called cdrbq, it works great. Here is a
link to it.
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=12071&release_id=176647
LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults
1 1
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext3    defaults
1 2
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620
0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults
0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults
0 0
/dev/sda3               swap                    swap    defaults
0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              iso9660
noauto,users,rw,kudzu,user,unhide 0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto
noauto,users,rw,kudzu 0
0
/dev/hdb1               /mnt/windows            vfat    user,rw,umask=0
0 0

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>