Adaptec 2120s

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Wed Sep 17 14:22:13 EDT 2003

Any one used this raid card? It's an Ultra 320 card, pretty nice,
running on Redhat 2.1ES. The stock aacraid module works ok. The only
greif I'm having is trying to get a status on the drives from linux. The
megaraid controllers would give you a /proc/megaraid you could cat to
see the status. All I'm looking for is something to see if a drive has
failed. The cd that comes with it has this Adaptec Browser based utility
that loads on, then you can hit it with a broweser. I'm not interested
in that, they make a aaccli command line utility but I can't find that
on the cd.

Any one used one of these?
Justin

--