WebCDwriter

Stephen sfielding7 at cogeco.ca
Tue Sep 16 19:15:07 EDT 2003

  *Hope someone might find this interesting

WebCDwriter v2.6.1*

http://joerghaeger.de/webCDwriter/

If you count yourself among the Linux crowd, perhaps this toy might
interest you. How many times have you wished you had a CD/DVD writer in
the machine you happen to be working on? Yeah, me too... far too many to
count. Connect that writer to a Linux box and install webCDwriter, and
your problem may go away. It's not perfect, and may take some
experimentation to work through rough spots, but after seeing it in
action, I can verify that it does work.

--
              \\\|///
             \\- - -//

I am looking but I do not see your SMILE