DOS emu and games

Greg Neumann dadneumann at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 16 15:24:27 EDT 2003

Connecting to the bank? Doubt it. Why should they work w/ something
that's free when they can probably get a bribe ...er ... consideration
from M$ to push Money? I wonder if M$ tried to trademark "Money" yet.
IIRC, Gnucash was very close, if not capable, of importing from Money,
and they were working on the bank connection. Sorry, I haven't checked
lately. I just wish I could get my wife to use ANY computer based
banking programs! ;-)
Check Gnucash's latest release, anyway.
-Greg