permissions

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Sep 16 11:42:09 EDT 2003

To avoid things like that, when I setup a multi-user system in a
friendly environment, I add all users the the users group, then I change
permissions under /home for all users to be 770. That should eliminate
future problems like that. Add the user to the users group,
redhat-config-users on redhat, then open a terminal, become root and

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>