DOS emu and games

Greg Neumann dadneumann at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 16 10:02:23 EDT 2003

Wow!  Another Daggerfall addict!  Hey, Daggerfall is tricky enough to
get to run in native DOS, let alone an emulator!  My solution is to just
have a DOS partition.  Of course, I'm very much resigned to having
Daggerfall crash in DOS at least once every session.  Running it in
Win98 works about the same, and getting sound support is iffy at best.
I gave up on Win95.  I rather doubt you'll ever get good Daggerfall
performance in an emulation, as the game itself is far from stable.  If
you have any luck, please post.
-Greg