partitions

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 20:22:59 EDT 2003

Well, as a case in point, I once mounted a windows drive on Linux as fat32,
tarred off the whole drive, repartitioned it, formatted it for fat32 (in
Linux), untarred the files onto the new partition, reran LILO and booted
windows.  No problems found.  I did this in response to a windows setup wiping
all of the partitions and taking the whole drive on me once.

Should work fine...

Cheers!

Bob