Wine X

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 13:06:38 EDT 2003

I just joined for the three month to grab the latest version to try to run a
DSO game and it was a big NOGO.  Oh well it was worth a try.

THe download page does have RPMs, DEBS and TGZ files not tested but supposedly
for Slackware (according to site) I just checked two minutes ago....

JJN

winex3_3.1-1.i386.tgz	6260KB
  	File Description:
  TGZ format WineX 3.1 package. Has not been fully tested by TransGaming on
Slackware systems, but should work fine. Created June 17, 2003, via Alien.