Hardware issue

Dave Andruczyk djandruczyk at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 23:08:02 EDT 2003

Unplug it,  pull the case, look for the CMOS reset jumper (almost all systems
have them, even name brand ones..).  Jump the cmos clear jumper for about 15
seconds and place back to original position, plug power back in,  system should
come up complaining about bios being reset to defaults. (clock will need to be
reset as well)

--- Ray Cherry <raymond2375 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Change the boot order... on an old P1 i was using as a
> firewall, Gateway---- inorder to try using the Lrp
> floopy disc...
>
> after bios accepted changes--- pc never rebooted---
>
> now monitor show no input from video card
>
> the pc fires up... cpu fan run, cd rom light and open
>
> --- I haev reseated all cards, pwr connectors on
> board, and battery---- still nothing
>
> any ideas?

> http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

=====