Samba PDF Email

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Sep 11 11:02:59 EDT 2003

i don't think this is possible, you might want to take a look at
modifying smbfax. it works similare to what you're trying to do, you
create a generic printer and print to it, then behind the scenes it
emails the user a link to a website where you fill in the info, name,
company, fax number, etc.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator