Burning a data CD

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Thu Sep 11 10:16:16 EDT 2003

Thanks to you anf Bob.  I got it to work from the command line (see
earlier posts). I'll try your methods when I get a chance (probably in a
few weeks).

Joe

--

"I brainwashed youngsters into doing wrong. I want to say I'm sorry to children everywhere for selling out to concerns who make millions by murdering animals." -- Geoffrey Guiliano, the original Ronald McDonald actor who quit and publicly apologized. http://www.mcspotlight.org/people/interviews/guilliano_geoff.html