Sound from Cd-writer and/or DvD-rom

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Sep 4 09:28:01 EDT 2003

ok, if you can play cd's from either drive in xp then you must have 2
audio cables. If you can send me your dmesg output, I can better help
from here, so do this, at a command prompt type       "dmesg >
dmesglist" without the quotes. That will create a file called dmesglist
in your home directory, if thats where you started. Then send me an
email and attach that file. This will show me what's being detected on
your machine and I can help alot easier with this info.

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>