OOo Write 1.1 problems

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Thu Oct 30 13:22:35 EST 2003

Wow!  Thank you!  drakfont took two tries because ttf2pt1 was not on my
system.  Once I installed it, drakfont worked great and I got a whole
lot of fonts I never had access to before.  And OOo 1.1 works` now that
it has what it needs.

One question:  Are there any legal implications for using all these
fonts I just sucked in from Windows?

Thanks again.

Joe

--
What you see is what you get. What you don't see is a result from your attitude.