Mozilla Plugins

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Wed Oct 29 16:41:16 EST 2003

This is what I've got to start with:

bigbird at localhost pgm]$ locate libjava
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.5/plugins/java2/lib/i386/libjava.so
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.5/plugins/java2/lib/i386/libjavaplugin_jni.so
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.5/plugins/java2/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.5/plugins/libjavaplugin_oji.so
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/libjavaloader.so
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/libjava_uno.so
/opt/OpenOffice.org1.1.0/program/libjava_uno.so
[bigbird at localhost pgm]$

and it didn't help.  I don't have a /usr/java or a /usr/lib/java.   The
original error message says it wants (application/x-java-vm).

What do I try next?

Thanks.

Joe

--
"As a rule, I always look for what others ignore." --Marshall McLuhan