Mozilla mail Questioins?

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Oct 24 12:05:32 EDT 2003

Most of that stuff, I would say, do some poking and click to see if you
get what you want. I for one, would not worry about something in your
emails that might hurt your Linux system, you should always be on guard
about attachments though. As far as your default browser goes, in Gnome,
in the meny list, go to preferences, preferred applications. In KDE,
maybe a KDE user can chime in with that one.