OT: Pocket PC

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 17:21:06 EDT 2003

The pocket pc's are not based on an intel chip, so you
wont be able to just install a distro of linux onto a
pocket pc.

If you want a PDA with linux, you will probably have
to go with something like a sharp zaurus.

Also, CompUSA has a bad habit of not giving rebates.
I'm about 50% with the rebates Ive tried to get from
compusa.

Sorry to be such a ray of sunshine, but I think you'd
rather here the bad news before you toss your money
away.

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=297795&pfp=ADPRODUCTS