Sundays meeting

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 13:12:56 EDT 2003

Many apologies!  I completely forgot about the meeting.  I've been involved in
some consulting work and I had been up until about 4:30 AM Sunday morning.  I
didn't wake up until about 4:00PM.

I didn't remember the meeting until about 10 minutes before this Email arrived
when I looked at the calendar to check on a bank deposit...

This is the first meeting that has been missed completely without notice.  I
know that we've had some problems with the doorbell not working properly (they
finally just removed it) so we've been posting folks down by the door until
about 1:30 or so on the last two meetings.

I'm not sure what to do about the door issue.  The owners of the building are
very reluctant to let us leave the door open on the weekend due to a problem
they had some time ago.  I will check with the building manager to see if there
is anything they will let us do about getting folks in.

Again, I'm sorry about forgetting the meeting.  We never actually discussed
doing anything on the list so I didn't even have that to remind me.  I just got
a Palm Pilot so maybe I should start putting the meetings in the thing.

Cheers!

Bob