Google/Big Brother

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Fri Oct 17 12:09:47 EDT 2003

Thanks for your considered reply.  Maybe privacy is really totally
gone.  Sometimes, I think there's a little left.

One small point, I do use the Google toolbar for Mozilla (on Linux), but
since it's open source, it probably isn't spyware.

Joe

--
"Were there none who were discontented with what they have, the world would never reach anything better." --Florence Nightingale; English nurse, reformer