restore

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 00:45:59 EDT 2003

Nope.  Restore is intended to restore entire filesystems.  You can pull
individual files but it doesn't do an 'artificial intelligence' type restore.
It doesn't know what you want, it just restores the whole mess.

You probably have to do a restore to another directory and then copy over
anything that is missing.

Cheers!

Bob