external usb harddrives

ron browning ron_browning14223 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 22:06:09 EDT 2003

I've been using a firewire for both Windos and Linux for about 6 mponths.  Ideal would be a firewire/USB.  The external case can be fited with removible drives, because inside is just a IDE!  Cheaper is removible drive bays (with fan) at $13 per drive.

Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com> wrote:My experience with all the USB mass storage devices in Linux have been great! That is to say that all have been USB Camera's. I would bet RH9 will pick it right up as a scsi drive. I think it would be worth a shot, you can always return it right? Let me know how it works or if you need help with it after. I've been thinking about getting some too.