NFS problem

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Thu Oct 2 11:39:36 EDT 2003

I don't do nfs mounts that way, I mount my nfs vols using automounter. I
don't have any greif, but I don't have that many users, only about 200.
Automouter wil lexpire mounts and unmount them when not being used.What
os is on servers 1 and 2. Possible NFS version conflict? I used to have
some greif with NFS when mounting shares on a solaris intel box from a
linux box.

--
Justin Bennett
Network Administrator