autmounts

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 18:08:02 EDT 2003

Talk about timeliness!
I don't know what prompted this post, but this
answered a couple of questions I had.  I'm usually
used to 'Ask question first, wait for answer'  This
one seems to have been backwards... Answer came first,
before I could ask a question!

feel free to continue!

--- Darin Perusich <Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com>